Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcake Mix
2. Spray the tray with vegetable oil (if you have patty cases, place them in the tray).
3. Add 2 eggs (or egg replacer), 60 g margarine (room temperature) and water to small mixing bowl then add the red velvet cupcake mix.
4. Using an electric mixer, mix on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
6. Pour batter evenly into tray and bake for approx. 20 - 25 minutes**. Cupcakes are baked if they bounce back when gently pressed at the peak.
7. Remove cupcakes from oven and place them onto wire rack to cool.
** use as a guide only, as all ovens vary
1. Cream the 50g margarine(softened) in a small bowl using an electric mixer(on med-high speed) for 2 minutes until it is smooth and fluffy.
2. Reduce to slow speed and slowly add the frosting mix. Scrape sides of the bowl.
3. Using a knife or piping bag spread frosting evenly on cupcakes.
Product Size: 0.45kg
Minimum Order Value: SGD150 across all Phoon Huat products per order