Gluten Free Pizza & Focaccia Bread Mix
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (fan forced) or 200 °C (conventional oven).
2. Oil a pizza/focaccia pan or cover it with baking paper.
3. In a bowl, combine half the lukewarm water(50ml) and 7g instant dry yeast. Let the mixture rest for 2 minutes.
4. Add to the mixture: the pizza & focaccia bread mix, 50ml lukewarm water, the oil and the eggs. With an electric mixer using the bread hook attachment, mix on slow speed until it forms a dough (or you may knead the mixture by hand).
5. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes (cover the bowl with a tea towel to keep it warm for proofing).
6. For 1 x 25cm pizza:
Divide the dough into 2 balls with oiled fingers.
Stretch one ball to form a pizza base onto the pan.
Add your favourite tomato paste and toppings.
Place pizza in the oven for 15-20mins*.
Remove pizza from the oven and slice it.
Note: Second base can be frozen if required.
7. For focaccia:
Form the ball into a focaccia shape stretching the dough onto the pan.
Add your favourite garnishes: olive oil, rock salt and rosemary.
Place focaccia in the oven for 20-25 mins*.
Remove focaccia from the oven and slice it.
*use as a guide only, as all ovens may vary
Product Size: 0.32kg
Minimum Order Value: SGD150 across all Phoon Huat products per order